North West Town is located Zagatala district of Azerbaijan within the 2 km from the city center. The area covers of 20 ha.
Investment Promotion Certificate is presented to entrepreneurs for investment activities. Owners of Investment Promotion Certificate receive the following tax benefits:
• Customs duties, taxes on land and property are at 0%;
• Exemption from VAT on imported machinery and equipment for production proposes
• 50% exemption of income tax payment
• State guarantees on investments.
• Access to the Russian market - short distance;
• Access to the Turkish market - the newly built Baku-Kars railway line Kars to Ganja distance is 220 km;
• Benefits from the international airport (2 km);
• Republican important highway (Baku-Zagatala-Balakan)
• Transparent access of Business structures to economic zone are provided.
Close trade cooperation opportunities among the companies:
• Enterprises operating in the economic zone will be encouraged for cooperation;
The main activities which will be held in North West Town
• Fruit juices, canned fruits and vegetables production;
• Equipment production;
• Agricultural processing and packaging;
• Mineral composition of mineral and natural waters.
Tourism and service
• Recreation and entertainment center;
• Theme park (attraction) and the Aqua Park;
• Livestock and meat;
• Cocoon and sericulture production;
• Greenhouse farm.
• Food products market;
• Shopping Center (retail and wholesale).